We are pleased to announce that we shall start introducing the Cantium ServiceNow IT Portal for Schools from early September 2020.
The School Portal keeps our schools IT customers up to date with all the latest Cantium news for schools and will bring lots of benefits, including:
- Chat: Enables you to chat with one of our Service Desk analysts to quickly resolve your issue.
- Log Requests: New e-forms will allow you to quickly log incidents and requests directly to the team that can help.
- My Tickets: Allows viewing of all your tickets and to provide updates directly from the portal.
- Outages: Can find up to date information on any issues with the systems your school uses.
- Knowledge Base: Browse and search for knowledge articles relating to ICT, HR and Payroll, for services your school purchases from Cantium.
- News: Displays our most recent news articles and lets you view all previous news articles.
- Feedback: Enables you to provide feedback or make suggestions about the service you receive from Cantium.
The ServiceNow IT Portal is currently being piloted by several schools who are providing feedback to allow us to make any suggested improvements ready for our September launch. Please note, the Schools Portal will only be available to schools who purchase our IT services.
It’s not just schools taking advantage of this innovative digital platform, read more about how ServiceNow provides its cloud platform to the UK public sector.