Managed Service Providers (MSPs) supply ICT expertise to deliver and support a company’s technology and applications. This could range in scope from supporting specific areas of a client’s business with specific ICT disciplines, to supporting the entire business with an enterprise-wide ICT solution. The ability to work across multiple sectors and focus on the key business drivers that deliver most value for the customer is the difference between the best and the rest.
An MSP partner should make your life as a business easier by streamlining technology delivery, lowering costs and allowing you to reclaim time to improve your own business focus, driving value and improvement for your customers.
A good managed service provider will provide the following benefits:
- Lower costs: By leveraging a large pool of skilled resources to help manage your technology, your MSP should deliver maximum value across a wide range of technologies. By not having to employ dedicated ICT resource or recruit expensive niche contractor skills for projects, your MSP should deliver your most important ICT projects and services at an attractive price-point.
- Strategic insight and planning: Your MSP should have extensive experience in helping to develop ICT strategies across a range of sectors as well as more technology-focused roadmaps for delivering specific outcomes. This will assist in ensuring systems and capabilities remain current and costs are predictable and understood.
- More time: Managing ICT can be time-consuming, and if you don’t have someone dedicated to handling it, you could be sacrificing countless hours of your work week needlessly. When you have a trusted partner to help you deliver, implementations can go right the first time – saving valuable time for you to channel into running your business.
- Technical Expertise: You should have confidence in your MSP to worry about technology for you, ensuring your systems and applications are up-to-date and aligned to your business processes.
- Less downtime: Your MSP should have extensive hosting facilities and the ability to provide resilient ICT services using cloud technologies in industry leading vendor environments like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Less Risk: Your MSP will assume the risk of maintaining and supporting your systems, leaving you to focus on your business risk.
- More flexibility: If your MSP provides a remote service, meaning that the technicians don’t even have to be on-site for them to do their jobs, then this cuts travel costs out of the equation, but more than anything else, it means that when you need help, they can accommodate your organization almost immediately.
Ultimately, a managed service provider should feel like an extension of your own business and work with you to provide a cost-effective solution to managing your IT needs. This frees up your time to focus on running your organisation effectively.
( Here you can check Cantium Business Solutions Services: HR Solutions, IT Solutions, Finance Solutions, and Professional Services which we provide in the following sectors: Education, Health, Emergency, SME and Public Sector)