Cantium Business Solutions are delighted to announce that we have been approved as a supplier to the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 11 framework, the digital marketplace for the U.K. Public Sector.
What is the G-Cloud 11 Digital Marketing Framework?
The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services. The aim of the framework is to make it simpler, clearer and faster for those in the public sector to find the cloud-based services and support they need by easing procurement for public-sector bodies. The G-Cloud consists of:
- A series of framework agreements with a large number of service providers, from which public sector organisations can buy services without needing to run a full tender or competition procurement process.
- A publicly accessible portal – the “Digital Marketplace” (previously “CloudStore”) that allows public sector bodies to search for services that are covered by the G-Cloud frameworks.
Cantium’s G-Cloud Approved Services
The services on G-Cloud 11 are categorised into 3 lots: Hosting, Software, and Support, with Cantium successfully securing a range of 24 services across each, as listed below.
- Public Cloud Hosting
- VoIP Hosting
- Microsoft Intune Hosting
- O365 Hosting
- Microsoft Azure Hosting
- Microsoft Power BI Hosting
- Service Now Implementation Support
- Employmentcheck Online DBS Solutions
- Mobile Voice and Data – Multi Network Mobile MVNO
- Time recording cloud solution
- Fully managed HR and payroll solutions
- Mosaic Systems Support and Consultancy
- Data Privacy Officer (DPO) as a Service; DPOaaS
- Microsoft InTune Support and Consultancy
- O365 Support and Consultancy
- LAN and WAN Consultancy Services
- Fully Managed VoIP Telephony Support Solutions
- Cyber Security Support and Consultancy
- Liquidlogic Systems Support and Consultancy
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Support and Consultancy
- Microsoft Power BI Intelligence Service
- Oracle ERP Support and Consultancy
- Capita SIMS Support and Consultancy
- Enterprise Architecture Consultancy, Solutions and Strategy
What does this mean for Cantium?
This means we can offer our digital services to the public sector who rely on this system to find the best suppliers for their needs, since it only lists government approved technology suppliers. It also makes buying and selling digital services in the public sector easier through the central, searchable index.
Utilising the G-Cloud framework enables public sector organisations to search for, assess and buy Cloud services, software and support more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Cantium are proud to be part of this revolutionary and effective framework.
The process of getting such a broad range of products and services onto G-Cloud 11 has meant that almost all areas of the business had to be engaged and their input was vital in achieving a successful result. In the truest spirit of cloud-based systems, The Crown Commercial Services online portal made submission and collaborative working on the content really simple, even with so many services to upload and manage.
What are the main benefits to public sector organisations?
Ease of purchase
It can be overwhelming trying to buy Cloud technology and the complexity of the technology means it can be a time-consuming process. G-Cloud is one of the few frameworks out there that allows Direct Award. This means that Public Sector organisations can call off the services listed on the Digital Marketplace without needing to go through a full tender or competition procurement process.
The Digital Marketplace enables organisations to easily search for solutions they are interested in, contact potential suppliers and start working with them in just a matter of days. This provides significant and sustainable cost savings for public sector bodies.
History of G-Cloud
Cloud computing caused a significant change in the way information systems can be delivered. Given this, the UK Government initiated the G-Cloud programme of work to deliver computing based capability using cloud computing.
Head over to the Digital Marketplace to see all the cloud-based services that Cantium have to offer.
( Here you can check Cantium Business Solutions Services: HR Solutions, IT Solutions, Finance Solutions, and Professional Services which we provide in the following sectors: Education, Health, Emergency, SME and Public Sector)